Download STAF V3 Eclipse Plug-ins
The latest release of the STAF Eclipse Plug-ins can be downloaded from this page.
Recently an effort has begun to provide STAF interaction via the Eclipse Platform.
This will hopefully provide an entry point for beginning STAF users to get introduced
to STAF via a GUI environment. Advanced users may find it useful as it provides access
to a variety of information displayed in a graphical format and provides a persistent
history of commands. Following the spirit of Eclipse, the STAF Editor is
extensible so that the STAF team and other users may easily add additional pages to
the STAF Multi-Page Editor.
Below is a brief list of features, download link, and a short getting
started guide. The Getting Started Guide contains steps to install and begin using
the STAF Eclipse Plug-ins.
If you have any comments or suggestions for improving this tool please
post them to the
STAF Discussion Forum. This is a Beta release and any input will be
used to help steer the direction of the tool, so any and all ideas or comments are greatly
- Submit any STAF commands via an eclipse editor
- Results of commands are saved for later reference
- Results of commands displayed in dynamically generated widget based on format of result data
- Open editors for multiple machines
- Uses the Eclipse extension architecture to allow additional editor tabs to be quickly developed
- Currently Implemented Service-Based plug-ins:
- Service - provides graphical access to the details of currently running services and requests
- Trust - provides ability to quickly view and modify trust settings
- Var - provides ability to quickly view and modify STAF variables
- Handle - provides quick access to STAF handles and allows for easy filtering of which handles are displayed
Reference the STAF Eclipse Plug-ins History page for version and history
STAF Eclipse Plug-ins 0.5.1